Selecting a preschool and early education program for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. We work together with you to support your child’s healthy growth and development. We honor your role as a parent and as the first and most important teacher in your child’s life.
We provide a variety of developmentally appropriate learning experiences that address physical, emotional, social, linguistic, aesthetic, and cognitive growth. We encourage children to pursue their own interests in the context of life, in the community and the world.
At Kid’s World Preschool you will find our teachers are eager to understand your needs and actively listen to your suggestions. We provide a nurturing environment that encourages your child to discover, learn and grow.
Florida Gold Seal Accreditation & National Accreditation
Kid’s World Preschool has achieved the distinguished national accreditation from the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC). NAC accredited programs exemplify excellence in the care and education of young children. Our program meets NAC’s high quality standards in the following ways:
- Learning environments are conducive to children’s individual growth and development.
- Professional development opportunities are available for staff working with young children.
- Programming exceeds minimum state and local licensing requirements.
- Health and safety of children are monitored on a daily basis.
- Partnerships with families are essential to planning children’s experiences in the program